Here is a quick 2-minute demo video showing how to make use of the Evernote template.
Evernote is another note taking app I really like and it’s easy to use – check it out.
You may also like to watch a full recording of an online workshop How To Take A Digital Note, by personal productivity and digital note-taking expert Tiago Forte.
I like Tiago Forte because he’s easy to understand and can explain about note-taking in easy to understand language.
In this workshop Forte shares the best practices he’s discovered for using digital notes to save your ideas, organize your learning, and share your best work with the world, including what to save, how to save it, and why you should save it.
This recording covers:
- The fundamental difference between paper and digital notes
- How to automate your note-taking to save the best of what you read with nearly zero effort
- The 14 types of digital notes you can use to accelerate your productivity and learning
- The basic toolkit of apps you need to be able to save any kind of content, from any source, forever
- 3 simple strategies you can start using today to leverage your existing knowledge
- How to add digital note-taking into your daily workflow without feeling like it’s yet another thing to do